1. “Hey, everybody! Let’s have some fun. You only live but once, and when you’re dead you’re done.”
A. Ray Charles. B. Adolf Eichmann. C. The Church Lady. D. Charlie Brown.
2. “Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.”
A. George W. Bush. B. Homer Simpson. C. Jack Daniels. D. Albert Einstein.
3. “Nothing’s going to change my world.”
A. Buddha. B. John Lennon. C. Wink Martindale. D. Tommy Dorsey.
4. “Think for yourself, ’cause I won’t be there with you.”
A. Martin Luther King. B. Buddha. C. George Harrison. D. Jesus H. Christ.
5. “There is no such thing as society, only individuals.”
A. Helen Keller. B. William Shakespeare. C. Karl Marx. D. Margaret Thatcher.
6. “We’re not in the business of doing missionary work.”
A. Princess Diana. B. Henry Kissinger. C. Mother Teresa. D. Pope Benedick.
7. “To conquer death, you only have to die.”
A. Marge Simpson. B. William Jennings Bryan. C. Abraham Lincoln. D. Jesus Frickin’ Christ.
8. “I’d like to thank the academy for awarding me this Oscar.”
A. Oscar de la Renta. B. Oscar Madison. C. Oscar the Grouch. D. Oscar Mazareth.
E. Lee Marvin. F. Marvin Hamlisch. G. Hamlet. H. Marvin Gaye. I. Gay Talese.
J. Toulouse Lautrec. K. Shrek.
9. “Wherever you go, there you are.”
A. Narcissus. B. The Invisible Man. C. Tiny Tim. D. Tim Conway. E. Conway Twitty. F. Tweety Bird. G. Charlie Parker. H. Siddhartha Gautama MacDougal.
10. “I never met a man I didn’t like.”
A. Elton John. B. Will Rogers. C. Ebenezer Scrooge. D. Mae West.
11. “I am become Death, destroyer of worlds.”
A. Bob Barker. B. Barack Obama. C. Tom Cruise. D. Ann B. Davis. E. The Skipper on Gilligan’s Island. F. Robert Oppenheimer. G. Mickey Mouse. H. Ronald McDonald.
12. “You’ll feel better in the clothes you wash in Woollite.”
A. Jesus O’Nazareth. B. Sam Shepard. C. Florence Henderson. D. Hercules. E. Bo Peep.
13. “We shall overcome some day.”
A. Pete Seeger. B. Martin Luther King. C. Bruce Springsteen. D. Benjamin Netanyahu. E. Malcolm X. F. The Boston Red Sox.
14. “Television is called a medium because it’s neither rare nor well done.”
A. Paddy Chayefsky. B. Ernie Kovacs. C. Johnny Carson. D. Mark Crispin Miller. E. Jerry Mander. F. Chauncy Gardner.
15. “De doo doo doo, de da da da, is all I want to say to you.”
A. George Orwell. B. Ella Fitzgerald. C. Frank Sinatra. D. Sting.