1. The name of Batman’s alter ego is:
A. Bruce Wayne. B. Waylon Smithers. C. John Wayne. D. Wayne Newton. E. John Wayne Gacy.
2. Plastic Man’s real name is:
A. Mitt Romney. B. Jim Carrey. C. Michael Jackson. D. Mr. Natural.
3. The only person or thing strong enough to kill Superman is:
A. Lois Lane. B. Anything by Billy Joel. C. Kryptonite. D. Jimmy Olson.
4. The Joker originally worked as a:
A. fast food fry chef. B. psychiatrist. C. brain surgeon. D. babysitter.
5. Hawkman’s real name is:
A. Chickenman. B. Lawrence Eagleburger. C. Nefertiti. D. Mickey Mouse.
6. Batman’s diet consists primarily of:
A. mosquitoes. B. Catwoman. C. bubble gum. D. Robin.
7. Spiderman dies by:
A. accidentally releasing a bolt of web silk from his finger while picking his nose as Peter Parker. B. being kissed by a Spider Woman. C. smashing into a cell phone tower. D. eating the Fly.
8. The Human Torch started out as a:
A. Vietnamese Buddhist monk. B. gas station attendant. C. fireman. D. librarian.
9. The Incredible Hulk’s secret hero is:
A. St. Patrick. B. Othello. C. Godzilla. D. The Jolly Green Giant. E. Popeye.
10. Iron Man harbors a crush on:
A. the Terminator. B. Margaret Thatcher. C. the Batmobile. D. Magneto.
11. The Batmobile runs on:
A. the blood of captured supervillains. B. butterfly sweat. C. bat guano. D. American taxpayers’ dollars (vote for the Tea Party).
12. James Bond’s favorite superhero is:
A. Wonder Woman. B. The Green Hornet. C. Archie. D. Dagwood. E. Lex Luthor.
13. The Holy Bible is the name of:
A. a popular Saturday morning children’s TV cartoon. B. a superstore that specializes in pet food made from endangered species. C. The United States of America (this answer is dedicated to Stephen Colbert). D. William Shatner’s cat.