1. Who said, “Well, it seems like total destruction’s the only solution”?
A. Osama bin Laden B. Newt Gingrich C. Robert Morley D. Bob Marley
2. Who sang, “If I can make it there, I’ll make it anywhere”?
A. Rupert Murdoch B. George W. Bush C. Frank Sinatra D. Madonna
3. Who said, “You just kinda wasted my precious time”?
A. Johnny Carson B. Bob Dylan C. George Burns D. Polonius
4. Who said, “Imagination is more important than knowledge”?
A. Homer Simpson B. Dr. Timothy Leary C. Albert Einstein D. Adolf Hitler
5. Who said, “Political power comes from the barrel of a gun”?
A. Mao Zedong B. Mohandas K. Gandhi C. Florence Henderson D. Charlton Heston
6. Who said, “It’s my party and I’ll cry if I want to?”
A. Barack Obama B. Josef Stalin C. Glenn Beck D. Lady Gaga
7. Who said, “Only as a little child can you enter the kingdom of heaven”?
A. Father John Geoghan B. Jesus H. Christ C. Michael Jackson D. Linus van Pelt
8. Who said, “What we have here is a failure to communicate”?
A. Harpo Marx B. Kim Jeong-il C. Dave Chapelle D. Strother Martin
9. Who said, “I get by with a little help from my friends”?
A. Lloyd Blankfein B. Dick Cheney C. Ringo Starr D. Robert Blake
10. Who said, “We begin bombing in five minutes”?
A. Rodney Dangerfield B. Ronald Reagan C. Joan Rivers D. Curtis LeMay